Overture Tannhäuser By Richard Wagner

The Overture of Tannhäuser by Richard Wagner is the first piece of classic music I have heard when I was at very young age. I remember the gramophone and the needle as it goes up and down on the black vinyl disc record as it turns around with the emblem picture of the dog, his master voice. Still I remember it as it brings back memory of time that does not exist any more. The Overture of Tannhäuser is one my favorite pieces of classical music and it takes total command of my being when I hear it. There is a respective majestic feeling of prepersive peace at the outset of this musical piece and it builds up slowly and slowly as it becomes like a thunder with all the orchestra up in force with so much power igniting and shaking the soul. When I hear Tannhäuser I feel through the music a sensation of ominous fear and mysterious doom and something will strike as it happens often in our life when we have an impending feeling that some thing about to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosovo Mufti Naim Ternava 218 Mosques Were Destroyed By The Serbs in Kosovo