Nonie Darwish A Notorious Anti-Moslem Hater

Nonie Darwish Killing Palestinians Advocate:
I always blamed Israel for my father's death, because that's what I was taught. I never looked at why Israel killed my father. They killed my father because the fedayeen were killing Israelis. They killed my father because when I was growing up, we had to recite poetry pledging jihad against Israel. We would have tears in our eyes, pledging that we wanted to die. I speak to people who think there was no terrorism against Israel before the '67 war. How can they deny it? My father died in it. It is my opinion that all Palestinians should be evacuated from the country of Israel and should be sent to gas chambers and wiped out completely. Even the children you ask? Yes, even the children. As brutal as this may seem there is a slight chance that they may one day fight against the holy state of Israel. What about the women you ask? The women bear the children who may one day resist the Israeli occupation. Israeli soldiers are holy people who kill only when God whispers to them the words, "Kill the infidels who live in holy land". Every baby with even a drop of Palestinian blood is evil, and a threat. If one were to put a Muslim baby through a meat grinder, he would find the blood tainted with black specks of evil. We must either convert them, or eventually, very slowly, do away with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosovo Mufti Naim Ternava 218 Mosques Were Destroyed By The Serbs in Kosovo