A Tribute To Professor Dr. Harold Raemer

Dr. Professor Harold Raemer of Northeastern University was a great man. The time I first I saw him he was the Chairman of Electrical Engineering department. I was just laid-off from semi-conductor company and had hard time to find a job since I did short time experience in this area. When I met him I told him I was interested to study for a PhD. and I would like to join the Electrical Engineering department to pursue such goal. For DR. and Professor Harold Raemer he told me he will appoint me as a Teaching assistant. He rescued my life.
Dr. Professor Harold Raemer was a great man and I knew of his death only by random search of cyberspace a month ago to find out that he expired early in February this year which was a real coincident. His obituary notice was on January 25, 2007 in his local Needham newspaper, Massachusetts. He was 82. No one escapes death. Death catches each one of us.
Dr. Harold Raemer was of Jewish faith I got to know later but this was never displayed because this was personal thing to him and not a source of prejudice to any one else. He was exemplary in this respect.
It is note worthy to add that Dr. Harold Raemer in his long accomplished career published books about the Radar systems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosovo Mufti Naim Ternava 218 Mosques Were Destroyed By The Serbs in Kosovo