Give Me My Dannon Yogurt At Phoenix US Airlines Baggage Screeners

On the most terrorizing experience in traveling through different airlines is going through the baggage screeners at airports. Coming from the East Coast heading to the West Coast I had to change the airline terminals when I arrived to Phoenix. Going from one airport terminal at hot weather conditions is quite enduring. Going through the baggage screeners of the US Airways terminals is very stressful and annoying. Going through the metal detectors and then have my hand baggage X-ray screened is daunting. After my hand baggage which basically contained papers and reading materials for the long flight, passing through the x-ray machine a screener guy took it and laid it down on a far counter at corner location. The screener keep sifting through and through until he found small container of All natural Dannon yogurt. Then he took it from me. I told him give it to me and I will eat it. He told me no! He told me take all your luggage back with the yogurt, eat outside then go through the whole screening. I told him no keep the Dannon. This is extremely very annoying and for the rest of the flight to the west coast I had nothing to eat. Gone even the days of peanuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kosovo Mufti Naim Ternava 218 Mosques Were Destroyed By The Serbs in Kosovo